1.220 Km of slopes and just 1 Ski pass
The Hotel Luna Mondschein in Ortisei is directly connected to Europe’s largest skiing region,
Dolomiti Superski with 1200 kilometres of skiing slopes and 450 lifts.
Discover new and even more beautiful panoramic descents in Val Gardena every day!
Whether you prefer weaving your way down the slopes, making daring turns on your snowboard or enjoying a leisurely snow walk, Val Gardena was made for active winter recreation.
How about a winter hike in the snowy mountain world?
With free bus transfers with the Val Gardena Mobilcard, Top Level Ski Schools, Aprés Ski and our Ski package in Hotel Luna Mondschein, like:
- Ski shuttle service from and to the slopes of Ortisei from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Ski and hiking maps and all information you need at our hotel reception
- Ski pass service. We make your ski pass in the hotel.
- Our Ski equipment partner brings your equipment directly in the hotel and prepares your own equipment into the same evening.
- Skiroom with boots heater
- Every Saturday from 07.00 pm at our Hotel Bar Ski course bookings with the Ski school Saslonch